Linen bread bag
* 100% soft medium weight linen
* Handmade in Slovakia
29 cm x 39 cm
29 cm x 49 cm
- Check the care label for guidance on washing temperature.
- Always separate dark/coloured linens from white or off-white linens to avoid colour transfer in the wash.
- Linen is a natural fibre that can absorb a lot of water. This means it is prone to heavy creasing in the wash. If you give linen items a lot of space to move around in the washing machine drum, this should reduce the amount of creasing. It is best to only half fill the machine.
- Avoid using bleach on linen, as this weakens the fibres and it may affect the colour of dyed linens.
- Bleach particles in conventional washing powder make natural linen colour fade, so use only mild detergents.
- If possible, choose a wash programme with a long soak, a short wash/rinse and a short spin and using a moderate to cool temperature.
- When the wash cycle is finished, immediately remove items from the machine to avoid any extra creasing.
- Straighten out and gently stretch the linen after the wash.
- Line-dry or air dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry linen, as it may leave permanent creasing and it will shorten the life of the item. If you dry linen in a hot tumble dryer, it can shrink up to 10%.